Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Since its release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- This listing is for coins minted after 1982, which each contain 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this random year 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. All will be dated 1983 or later, and may include special edition Gold Maple Leafs, such as privy-marked issues or the 2008-10 Olympics releases.